The ICIS 2013 mobile app/online itinerary planner is officially here! Before you get started, please review the notes below:
- To download the application, simply scan the QR code above or click on this link using your mobile phone or tablet, and follow the instructions prompt to create a bookmark on your device. Then, simply click on the bookmark to start browsing. For more detailed instructions, please click here. (Please note that the instructions prompt may not apply to all Android device users; if they do not, simply search for the best way to bookmark a webpage on your device, and follow those instructions instead.)
- Since the ICIS 2013 application is a hybrid web application, you must be connected to the Internet to download the application, update the application, and edit your personalized program. However, once you have downloaded the application, you will be able to browse the program offline at any time.
- To browse the program, simply open the app, and click the “Program Overview” option. You may browse by type (track) or by day (listed at the black bar at the top of the page). If you would like to search by a keyword or name, click on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page.
- To generate a personalized itinerary, first click on the “My Settings” link at the bottom of the homepage and enter your email address. This will enable you to open your itinerary on several devices. Then, simply open each session under “Program Overview” that you wish to include, and click the star icon on the right. If you would like to edit or review your personalized itinerary, select the home icon at the top left, and then click “Personalized Program”. You may unselect any of the items on this list.
- Each time you open the application, please be sure to click “Update App” at the bottom of the home screen (you will need to be connected to a wireless network to perform this function). This will ensure that you receive the most up to date information as we are continuously making amendments to the program.
Does something appear incorrectly?
Please send an email with the session name and correction to